The Sta-Rite IntelliPro variable speed pump is the pump that started the energy savings revolution in pool pumps. It's unprecedented combination of energy efficiency, long-term durability, and whisper-quiet operation make this pump the favorite of pool professionals, electric utilites, and pool owners.
- Up to $1,500 annual cost savings
- 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
- Near-silent operation. As low as 45 decibels
- 8 programmable speed setting and built-in timer allowing you to optimize speed and run times to deliver the highest efficiency and the lowest operating cost.
- Permanent magnet motor - the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
- Real time adjustments of motor speed to match your pool's requirements.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor which runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for longer lasting durability.
- More total energy savings than any other pool pump family....EVER.
- Integrated keypad so no need to purchase separately at an additional cost.
- Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming simple.
- Complete compatability with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features, and more, from virtually any location.
Recommended use of the Sta-Rite IntelliPro Variable Speed pump:
- in-ground pools of all shapes and sizes
- in-ground pool/spa combinations
Please refer to the Sta-Rite IntelliPro Pump document links below for further information or for technical questions contact Pentair/Sta-Rite at 1-800-831-7133 and ask for technical support.