The Max-E-Pro pump is Sta-Rite's top of the line, high head pump. It's known throughout the industry for having high efficiency, low maintainance, and maximum performance. It's built with quality construction using a durable one-piece housing constructed of DuraGlas, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin. A strong, sturdy specially designed base dampens sound and vibration, making the Max-E-Pro one of the quietest pumps in its class. The Max-E-Pro's superior hydraulic design moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs.
The Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump models come with options of Single Speed or 2 Speed with Energy Efficiency or Standard Efficiency. They also come in both Full Rated and Up Rated versions.
This product is for the Single Speed, Energy Efficient, Full Rated series of pumps. Check out our other Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro products if you want different options on your pump.
Recommended use of the Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump:
- in-ground pools of all shapes and sizes
- in-ground spas and in-ground pool/spa combinations
- fountains and water features
Please refer to the Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro Pump document links below for further information or for technical questions contact Pentair/Sta-Rite at 1-800-831-7133 and ask for technical support.
The Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro Single Speed Energy Efficient Full Rated Pump series comes in the following models based on your pool's needs.
Prices vary by model:
- Single Speed, Energy Efficiency, Full Rated
- P6E6C-204L 1/2 HP Voltage: 115/230V
- P6E6D-205L 3/4 HP Voltage: 115/230V
- P6E6E-206L 1 HP Voltage: 115/230V
- P6E6F-207L 1.5 HP Voltage: 230V
- P6E6G-208L 2 HP Voltage: 230V
- P6E6H-209L 3 HP Voltage: 230V