- The PS-3868 comp. shaft seal is intended for pool pump motors used on a salt pool or spa.
- Metal portion is coated with Viton Carbon to resist rust caused by salt.
- If your pool or spa does not use a salt system please see product PS-201.
The following pump manufacturer-models will use the PS-3868 shaft seal:
- American Products - Americana, Bronze-Noryl
- Hayward - Max-Flo, Super Pump, Super Pump II
- IIT Marlow - Argonaut, Mardur
- Jacuzzi - Magnum, RC-Series
- Pentair/Pac Fab - AH Series
- Pentair/Purex/HydroTech - Hydropump, L-Series*
- Premier - 120T, 225/255 MKII, 300/325/355, 725/756
- Sta-Rite - DJ/JS/JT, DuraGlas II pre1998, DuraGlas II*, DuraJet, DynaGlas, DynaMax, DynaJet, JW/JWPA, Max-E-Glas II*
- SwimQuip - XL, VI/XL, VII
- Wayne Water Systems
Note: * above indicates the pump model uses more than one shaft seal, therefore you will need the original shaft seal part number or pump model number in order to determine whether the PS-3868 is the right shaft seal.
The following original manufacturer shaft seal part numbers cross reference to the PS-3868 shaft seal:
395005, SPX1600Z2, 38592-00, 10-1502-09, 071728, 354001, 31-812, 37400-0027S, U109-358SS, U109-372SS, 17351-0101S, 37407-0009, 15693, 201V-9