- Shipping Charges Apply On All Orders. However, please note our total order cost (product plus shipping) is very competitively priced and lower than most competitors.
- Shipping charges are calculated using UPS calculation rules, which are a charge based on actual weight OR package dimensions, whichever is greater and the SHIP TO State and Zipcode. Since many pool filters are large and/or odd shaped, UPS recalculates the weight they will charge based on the package dimensions.
- Shipping costs will be calculated and presented during the Check Out process.
- You can preview your shipping costs prior to purchasing by placing items in your cart, then pressing either the View Cart or Shopping Cart button.
- A new screen will appear. Scroll down to the Estimate Shipping & Taxes section.
- Fill out the Country, State, and Postal Code and press the Get Quote button. No credit card information is needed to preview your shipping charges. Note, you will only be charged sales tax if you ship to a Florida, California, New York, Tennessee, or Connecticut address.
- It is more cost effective when using UPS shipping to order more than one item since the shipping charges are based on total weight, not number of items.
- Please note orders with only small, light weight items may be shipped via USPS, determination is made at the warehouse at time of pulling order for shipping.
- Default shipping method is UPS Ground shipping. Please allow 3-7 days for delivery.
- The options for UPS Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air are also available in the event you are having a pool "crisis".
- Please note UPS delivery services offered will not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- $5.99 Flat Rate Local Shipping option is available for customers shipping to Palm Beach County, FL. However, only products identified as eligible for this local shipping qualify. Only items locally stocked can be shipped locally for this special rate. If items have to come from another location, UPS shipping option will have to be selected and standard UPS charges will apply.
- Orders for delivery in Canada and Puerto Rico require special handling to determine shipping charges. For these orders, please e-mail
Most orders placed before 2 p.m. (EST) Eastern Standard Time will be shipped the same day. All orders, except those items on back order, will be shipped within 2 business days. If your order is for an item that is temporarily out of stock, you will be notified immediately of the approximate delivery date.
Damaged in shipping
Product charges and shipping fees are refundable once shipping damages are confirmed. A replacement product(s) will be sent out immediately.
Claims of manufacturer defect for pump motors have a 30 day time period to be received by the manufacturer from the date of product delivery. The manufacturer warranty on pump motors does not cover shipping costs. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ship the pump motor to the manufacturer within the 30 day timeframe for warranty inspection. Manufacturer defect is determined solely by the manufacturer inspection of the returned product. If deemed to be a defect the warranty will cover a replacement product be delivered. If NOT deemed to be a defect, the manufacturer will not replace the product and it will be the customer's responsibility to pay to have the motor shipped back to them or it will be discarded after 10 days from notification.
Incorrectly ordered by customer
All approved refunds will be credited back to the customer's credit card or paypal account within 30 days.